What is Time Tracking? The process of evaluating the time taken to execute the work done by the employees, which sequentially defines the efficiency and effective productivity of an employee, is ‘Time Tracking’. Planning, possessing objective and prioritizing the goals are key elements of any organization for effective performance. This is where a free time card for clock in and out app proves to be quite benefitting.
Benefits of Time tracking in a business:
- Time management is an important aspect that will reduce/ avoid the negative impact on the project in a long run.
- Tracking the time of executing a task affects the cost and scope of the project.
- Time tracking helps in determining if the employee is on the right track of accomplishing a particular goal, which will help him/ her to calculate the estimated time for any similar future goals and increase their productivity.
- If time for a particular project is calculated then determining the no. of employees required for that particular project will be easy.
- It helps in processing the payroll to the employees.
- Historical/ past time tracked for the projects will let u estimate the time for the future projects.
- ‘Buddy punching’, logging in late or long lunch hours or friends hangouts also known as time theft will be reduced or diminished by tracking the hours worked by employees.
- Maintaining of a time sheet with details of every employee like no. of working days, available sick leaves, annual leaves, week offs etc., helps the employee keep informed about their schedules resulting in efficient production and growth of the organization.
- Creating a centralized database of all employees will not only help in easier payrolls but also keep a record of performance of every employee and guarantee the boost of business.
- A standardized time sheet with a free time card will also help in solving any legal issues both to the company and the employee.
- Retaining the attendance of employee, accurately tracking time will let the company burst forth.
How to Track Time for effective performance of an organization:
Switching from old traditional ways for tracking the performance of employees and paperwork to the modernized digital time sheet and time tracking software will manage the aspects of a business in easier way.
Avoiding the ‘time wasters’ or ‘buddy punching’ will also increase the production and growth of the organization/ business.
Maintaining effective time management is another aspect affecting the performance of a business.
The Key Role of Time Management in any business ‘is not work more but is work more effectively’.
Now that their schedules, clocking in and out time, the time spent on work, etc., are being fed into the online systems, they can be assure of getting the right paycheck. This system will also be beneficial to those who are working hard and sincerely and those who are lax at work will also be noted likewise. Thus, the system works as a motivator for sincere employees.