Unlocking a PC might seem to be an annoying thing if you have to do it all the time, but it is important and only safe way against the hackers. The problem is when you forget your password of your Windows 7 PC. The question is why you would want to reset your computer when it’s your own PC and you are hopeless when it comes to lose your admin password.
This situation is very uncanny but if you don’t go with it right away, you will no longer be able to open any of your data files and it will be an absolute disaster over time. In this post, we are going to discuss how to restore your locked Windows 7 PC with Passfolk SaverWin (Free) and get your authority back as administrator.
Reset Windows 7 Password
These days, you no longer have to go through all the tough attempts to reset your PC. With the help of Passfolk SaverWin program, you can reset your password without having to reinstall or format your Windows and also bypass the password protection so you no longer have to enter your password.
It is such a great password recovery tool to locate the SAM files automatically which stores all the password and accounts information. It accurately analyzes the SAM file and resets the desired account to black. So, let’s start with the steps to work with this program –
- It is able to reset password for virtually all Windows Servers, including 2000, 2003, 2018 and 2008.
- It is compatible to all advanced Windows OS, including 10, 8, 7 and XP.
- It supports all hard drives
- It works on BIOS, UEFI, and DSI legacy mode
- Absolutely free software
- Can reset all Windows passwords
In this method, you would want to create bootable disk with a CD/DVD or pen drive with up to 512MB capacity. It would require a separate PC to finish this step.
- Create a bootable drive – Download and install Passfolk SaverWin program in a separate computer. Run the program as administrator. Insert the pen drive in your PC. When it displays the main interface, choose “CD/DVD or USB” mode. Click “Burn USB” to continue. Once the process is finished, it will notify you.
- Choose Boot Priority (USB or CD/DVD) – Unplug the reset disk created and reinsert the same in locked PC. Enter “Boot Device Priority” by tapping selective keys of your PC. Choose “USB or CD/DVD drive” in BIOS menu to load program in the locked PC.
- Reset Windows Password – As soon the software is launched, you should see an option with “Reset Password”. Once you click it, your password will be removed instantly from the computer and you can access your PC again.
Passfolk SaverWin (Free) is the best tool which will never let you down, especially if you are locked out without having the password and after trying several tools to reset password. The best part is that this tool can completely reset the password in all Windows operating systems. It provides complete access to your previous account without even entering password. You can even reset your password on Windows Server OS. So, we recommend to visit the official website of PassFolk SaverWin i.e. http://passfolk.com and check everything by yourself.